• Home based offices often have a stigma of not being professional and in some instances this image makes it harder to do business.
• It may be more practical and economical to work from home but you may not feel comfortable with all your potential clients having access to personal details and your home address.
• A larger business may feel that local representation would be of great benefit but have no need or no budget to rent a physical office in York.
A Virtual Office in York Hub can offer you the perfect solution!
Use our contact details on your business cards, letterheads, web-site and all correspondence and you can either pick up your mail or we can forward it on to you.
Benefits of Virtual Offices with York Hub
1. Create a professional image with a YO1 city centre business address
2. Expand your business geographically with minimal set up costs
3. Very low rates, options from as little as £15 per month
4. Instant start-up
5. No long term obligation – one months notice period only
6. Remove the cost of running and maintaining a physical office in York
7. Release time to run your business profitably
8. Easily transfer to office space in York Hub – with no change to stationery
9. Hot desks available if you need them
10. Hold client meetings in a professional meeting room
11. Discounted York Hub membership with all its associated benefits
York telephone number
Our excellent telecoms provider can provide you with a York telephone number without the need for a physical line or phone. Simply divert calls from this number anywhere you want with a click of a mouse and take advantage of a whole host of useful features.
Telephone answering services
A telephone answering service can take your calls when you’re not available. Please click this Touchdown Offices link for further details.
We welcome you to contact us to make an enquiry.